Current location for King Malu

Friday 23 May 2014

Arrived Morocco

We have arrived in Morocco and are awaiting clearance. We left Sines earlier that we originally proposed because while walking around Sines the weather looked like it was improving.





However, this was only fooling us, in fact it deteriorated. I got pretty sea sick for the first night and the guys told me they saw 80 knots on the wind speed indicator! It was pretty hairy changing sails. Meanwhile to say I was sick in my bunk would not be true, I was only in my bunk for about 75% of the time, the rest of the time I was flying as the boat dropped away beneath me.

Then it really did improve and the run into the straits of Gibraltar was amazing, as was our timing! The sun rose over the straights.


No comments:

Post a Comment